Food producers throughout New Zealand are encouraged to submit their goods for consideration with the assurance that judging is objective and transparent and conducted by an independent panel of food experts.
- Recognise producers of all sizes
- Value the importance of authenticity and brand story
- Endorse primary produce as well as crafted products
- Recognise and reward innovation and sustainability
Eight Outstanding Reasons to Enter these Awards
1. Brand exposure and awareness
These Awards are supported by media partner NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group (NZ Life & Leisure and NZ Lifestyle Block and www.thisnzlife.co.nz). NZ Life & Leisure is New Zealand’s leading lifestyle publication. Their May 2019 issue will have significant editorial on New Zealand’s most outstanding Food Producer and all main category winners.
Trade media partner FMCG Business will also provide coverage in their May 2019 issue plus ww.fmcgbusiness.co.nz
Event organisers, Marvellous Marketing, are experienced publicists and will promote all finalists and winners, supported by their website, social media marketing, digital marketing and by Awards partners.
2. A money can’t buy quality endorsement
The Awards provide a quality endorsement to be used in marketing your product. Category Champions, Gold and Silver Medals pack stickers and artwork are available for use by all entrants whose products reach judging benchmarks
3. Content marketing opportunity
All medal and category winners have a strong content angle for social media and publicity
4. Authoritative judging process
Judging is conducted by an independent and experienced panel led by Lauraine Jacobs.
Judging is conducted in a double-blind manner.
5. Exposure to New Zealand’s leading food experts and influencers
Entrants build the awareness and recognition of their produce among New Zealand’s leading food experts.
Entrants may request feedback on their entry based on our judging criteria.
7. Network and meet other outstanding New Zealand Food Producers
At our Awards event, winner events, local farmers’ markets.
8. Winner Events
We host a number of winner events throughout New Zealand where winners products are showcased. Details on the events for 2019 will be announced from February 2019.