Food producers throughout New Zealand are encouraged to submit their goods for consideration with the assurance that judging is objective and transparent and conducted by an independent panel of food experts.
– Recognise producers of all sizes
– Value the importance of authenticity and brand story
– Endorse primary produce as well as value-added products
– Recognise and reward innovation and sustainability
Seven good reasons to enter these Awards!
1. Brand exposure and awareness
– These Awards are supported by media partner NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group (NZ Life & Leisure and NZ Lifestyle Block plus their new site www.thisnzlife.co.nz). NZ Life & Leisure is New Zealand’s leading lifestyle publication. Their May 2017 issue will have significant editorial on New Zealand’s most outstanding Food Producer and all category winners.
– Event organisers, Marvellous Marketing, are experienced publicists and will promote all finalists and winners, supported by their website, social media marketing, digital marketing and by Awards partners.
2. A money can’t buy quality endorsement
– Provide a quality endorsement to be used in marketing. Finalist and winners logos and product stickers are available for use by all entrants whose products reach judging benchmarks.
3. Content marketing opportunity
– All finalists and winners will have a strong content angle for social media and publicity.
4.Authoritative judging process
– The awards use an objective judging process run by world leading 1000Minds decision making software.
– Judging is conducted by an independent and experienced panel.
5. Exposure to New Zealand’s leading food experts and influencers
– Gives entrants the opportunity to build awareness and recognition among New Zealand’s leading food experts.
– All entrants will receive feedback on their entry based on our judging criteria.
7. Produce Brand Building Workshop presented by Marvellous Marketing
– Attend a complimentary two-hour brand building workshop including content on how to best leverage your Outstanding Food Producer Award and maximising social and digital communications.
Tuesday 13 June 2017, Auckland
Tuesday 20 June 2017, Christchurch